Extensive experience in natural gas processing
Biogas to Modular Biomethane Upgrading Plants
Thanks to our extensive experience in Natural Gas treatment as well as particulate removal for Natural Gas Liquefaction, we have developed Biogas to Biomethane Upgrading Plants in modular format.
We use proven-efficiency Evonik membranes, which are permeable to small particles such as CO2. These membranes installed in cascade together with a first skid for H2S, Siloxanes and VOC cleaning, eliminate any impurity guaranteeing the supply of a Biomethane with a percentage higher than 95% purity.
ONURAGAS BIOGAS UPGRADING PLANT
The most common applications are its use in Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV) or injected into the natural gas network.
- Our Biogas to Biomethane Upgrading plants comply with the UNE-EN 16723-1 specification for injection into the natural gas network as well as with the UNE-EN 16723-2 specification for use as automotive fuel.
- Thanks to the wide network of refuelling stations for natural gas vehicles, its distribution and marketing will be much easier.
- We also have the HAMIKRO CNG REFUELER dispenser designed by HAM, with a storage capacity of 7m3 and capacity of 740kg/day.
Types of Upgrading Plants FNXLNG
Our Biogas to Biomethane Upgrading plants consist of two modules.
- MODULE 1: pretreatment skid, whose main equipment are active carbon filters, heat exchangers, condensers, chiller and a blower.
- MODULE 2: called Co2 compression and cleaning, it consists of a screw compressor with oil elimination, three stages of membranes as well as all the instrumentation for the quality control of the biomethane, electrical and control panels.
Product Range and Specifications
|Technical Data||ONURAGAS -50||ONURAGAS -150||ONURAGAS -250||ONURAGAS -400||ONURAGAS -600|
|Biogas Input flow [Nm3/h]||50||150||250||400||600|
|Minimal Biogas Input flow [Nm3/h]||30||95||145||240||360|
|BioMethane production flow [Nm3/h]||34||102||168||272||408|
|BioMethane Pressure [Bar-a]||16||16||16||16||16|
|BioMethane Temperature [ºC]||25||25||25||25||25|